Monday, September 7, 2009

A beginning

My two passions in life are traveling and food. The truth of it is...wherever I am visiting, and how ever many sites I am dying to see, first and foremost, I am excited to eat.
I will plan my entire visit around a "must eat here" list.
Sometimes this takes careful planning, other times it requires a 6 meal day.
I love to eat great food. I love telling others where they "have" to eat. In an effort to......
a. not be pushy and b. have a forum for friends and others to read about my new favorites (and tried and true spots) on their own time....I am starting this here blog.
I will be highlighting my favorite places to eat from all my favorite places I've traveled....Along with commentary of other shops and scenery to visit in the area of your dining place.
I hope you enjoy and return often.
happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment